The Layer8Insight App for Splunk has been updated to version 1.3.2 and is posted on Splunkbase. This is a bug-fix build for some minor items that have been discovered. No major refreshes or changes should be required after updating the app.
The Layer8Insight Indexer App for Splunk is still at version 1.3.1 and unchanged.
Layer8Insight App for Splunk, version 1.3.2
- Search-time changes in props.conf
- Fixed encoding issues for JSON data when searching against raw indexed data
- Improved and streamlined extractions
- Added missing AlertType value "TrialEnded" for expired host indicators
- Fixed bug in drilldown from Impacted User chart of UX Summary Dashboard
- Made Alerts the default overlay field on the Client UX drilldown dashboard