The Layer8Insight App for Splunk has been updated to version 1.0.4 and is posted on Splunkbase. A new "Home" dashboard was added, which includes documentation links, definitions, and some high-level summary panels. There lots of small internal changes as part of the Splunk App Certification process. There were also some small improvements, namely the addition of a Domain(s) filter on the UX Summary Dashboard, and improved column ordering on the bottom table in the UX Activity Summary dashboard.
The Layer8Insight Indexer App for Splunk was updated to version 1.1.3 with changes to the file encoding of props.conf and transforms.conf to match Splunk App Certification requirements.
Layer8Insight App for Splunk, version 1.0.4
- Dashboard Changes:
- Added Home page Dashboard with summary panels and definitions
- Added Domain(s) filter to UX Summary Dashboard
- Change 'Network' Logon Type to 'Remote' to better fit expectations for nomenclature (may require building of Accelerated Datamodels)
- Changed date@host table headings on User Activity Summary dashboard to use only numbered date format allowing the columns to be sorted chronologically
- Added macros to specify index patterns without the SPL filter segment 'index=' to make them more clean
- Updated D3 and D3-tip libraries to latest releases of the current major version
- Changed default setting of 'is_configured' in app.conf (for Splunk App certification requirements)
- Fixed file encoding inconsistencies (for Splunk App certification requirements)
- Cleaned up comments of mvsum.py and made mvsum.py executable (for Splunk App certification requirements)
Layer8Insight Indexer App for Splunk, version 1.1.3
- Fixed file encoding inconsistencies