The Layer8Insight App for Splunk has been updated to version 1.1 and is posted on Splunkbase. This release is focused on cleaning up and improving the reliability of the app for all browsers. It also includes changes to make the app compatible with Splunk Enterprise 6.5.
The Layer8Insight Indexer App for Splunk is still at version 1.1.3 and unchanged.
Layer8Insight App for Splunk, version 1.1
- Added Concurrent Usage Drilldown Dashboard
- New Modal dropdown tool for User and Host selection
- Changed coloring on Perfmon dashboard and added checkboxes to control the visibility of individual perfmon panels
- Added Charting Span input to process-level perfmon charts on the Client UX and Perfmon dashboards
- Gave time-series chart on metric dashboards a 2-hour span instead on one day
- Added "Dashboard Tools" slider to bottom of the dashboards
- Moved "Advanced Debug" checkbox atop dashboards to the "Dashboard Tools" slider
- Support for Splunk Enterprise 6.5
- Fixed bug in Leaking Perfmon dashboard where the list of processes to search was not populating
- Fixed CSS settings that were affecting the Time Picker
- Made session drilldown inputs on Leaky Perfmon and Client UX and Perfmon dashboards easier to use
- Made the CPU-related perfmon eventtype compatible with the default Windows TA sourcetype (PerfmonMK:CPU)
- Single Value panels will not have color indicators in Splunk Enterprise 6.2.X
- In Splunk 6.5, dashboard inputs inside of panels automatically load changes before clicking Submit. This is a bug in Splunk, not our app, and the Splunk Product Management team has acknowledged it.